2021 Touring Car Proxy - posting

Sports Racer

Another car from England came yesterday. I think it's Nonfractal's.

Black Renault in a big box that had instructions on how to open it. Naturally I disregarded the instructions - a blowtorch easily opened it. :D

Cheers

Paul

May the downforce be with you.

Hi Paul.

According to courier mine should have arrived today. The extra money for the courier was well worth it. 4 days from New Plymouth compared to 6 weeks to Adelaide by NZPost and Auspost for Tasman cars. Hope car goes OK  but expect will get left behind by most. Regards Chas Le Breton

G'Day Paul - entry going in the mail today ( assuming I can access the local Post Office, and convince all and sundry that this is an 'essential' reason for leaving the house.. probably get some bread to validate - fun times in Sydney at the moment )

Can you please just confirm that it is still the same PayPal address for entry fees? ( searched all around the threads and couldn't find that... ) 

Cheers!

Cheers,

Tony.

There's only two questions:

1. What direction do you go

2. What's the Lap Record?

Paypal is paul.komnacki @ agriculture.gov.au (take out the spaces).

It's ok to wait until the end of the proxy so I know how much to post the car back to you. 

Sorry to see you pull out Alexis. Your cars are always welcome and I'm more than happy to keep it to save you postage costs getting it back. :D

Cheers

Paul

May the downforce be with you.

3 hours ago, Sports Racer said:

Paypal is paul.komnacki @ agriculture.gov.au (take out the spaces).

It's ok to wait until the end of the proxy so I know how much to post the car back to you. 

Sorry to see you pull out Alexis. Your cars are always welcome and I'm more than happy to keep it to save you postage costs getting it back. :D

Cheers

Paul

s#!t, hope we aren't racing for pink slips otherwise I'll never see my car again! :P