Oooops

gazza

'Dead' man wakes in autopsy

By correspondents in Caracas

September 15, 2007 06:57pm

Article from: Reuters

A VENEZUELAN man who had been declared dead woke up in the morgue in excruciating pain after medical examiners began their autopsy.

Carlos Camejo, 33, was declared dead after a highway accident and taken to the morgue, where examiners began an autopsy only to realise something was amiss when he started bleeding. They quickly sought to stitch up the incision on his face.

"I woke up because the pain was unbearable," Mr Camejo told newspaper El Universal.

His grieving wife turned up at the morgue to identify her husband's body only to find him moved into a corridor - and alive.

Mr Camejo showed the El Universal his facial scar and a document ordering the autopsy.

Edited by gazza

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

• 5 months later...

More proof that just because you have money and are able to buy or rebuild great cars ...... doesn't mean that you know how to drive them

This was sent to me by Viv (Oldslot)

XYresto.jpg

XYGT.jpg

XYGT5.jpg

The guy spent around $95,000 doing a complete rebuild ..........

Then totaled it on the way home!!

gtcrash.jpg

gtcrash2.jpg

Gary

This is a genuine mistake made in Ireland (where else...?!)

Ainsley.jpg

This was actually sold in the supermarkets - until they twigged!!

Ainsley? I'll be you it was done on purpose..

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

More proof that just because you have money and are able to buy or rebuild great cars ...... doesn't mean that you know how to drive them

This was sent to me by Viv (Oldslot)

XYresto.jpg

XYGT.jpg

XYGT5.jpg

The guy spent around $95,000 doing a complete rebuild ..........

Then totaled it on the way home!!

gtcrash.jpg

gtcrash2.jpg

Sorry Gazza, and Oldslot.

This has been doing the rounds on all the 1:1 car forums, and if you have a look you will see the car in the first pick has a rear spoiler, and the smashed one doesn't.

The smashed one was a "mock up" which was used for weddings, and as is the done thing these days, you have to get the bridal car doing a burnout, this one ran out of space.

Very funny none the less!! :lol:

The date stamp is a little too high up from the corner.

+ dont think date stamps can use Aussie style reading all preset - so 1st pic is 11th March 07 and engine is 11th June 07

Pic of engine done on a mobile phone ! - no Depth of field (out of focus)

Edited by lavenlaar

I have a question what is the red car I have also seen a yellow one and would like to chase one down and asking for a red /yellow slot car with a wing does not quite cut it :lol: :lol: Any help would be good thanks

Reality what a concept

V32 member Slightly one eyed Ford fan

Trying to perfect the obscure art of Zen slot car racing

I have a question what is the red car I have also seen a yellow one and would like to chase one down and asking for a red /yellow slot car with a wing does not quite cut it :lol: :lol: Any help would be good thanks

Chewy - it's the Carrera 512 BB Ferrari. Just looking quickly Armchair has that particular car on his site for $65.

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

• 2 weeks later...

I understood from one of the somethings I read that there was a bit of a 'popular' movement at one stage to sneak a nekkid picture onto Ebay just as that person did..

Speaking of Kiwis.. "Hey mate - shouldn't you be shearing that?" "Nope - Oi'm not shearing her with anyone.."

kiwihookerrh3.jpg

• 1 month later...

Porsche 997

Porsche997.jpg

Lamborghini Diablo

LamborginiDiablo.jpg

Ferrari 360 Modena

Ferrari360Modena.jpg

BMW M5

BMWM5.jpg

Aston Martin DB7 GT V12

AstonMartinDB7GTV12.jpg

Acura NSX

AcuraNSX.jpg

2008 Maserati Quattroporte

2008MaseratiQuattroporte.jpg

2008 Dodge Viper

2008DodgeViper.jpg

2007 Lotus Elise

2007LotusElise.jpg

2006 Hummer H2

2006HummerH2.jpg

2004 Ferrari 360 Spider

2004Ferrari360Spider.jpg

2004 Dodge Viper SRT

2004DodgeViperSRT.jpg

2004 Bentley Continental GT

2004BentlyContinentalGT.jpg

Jaguar S-tupe

JaguarS-type.jpg

Edited by gazza

Gary

I don't often like pictures of car crashes but that last one made me laugh my head off.

I seem to remember that a fair few years ago there was an old lady managed to drive her car down onto the Sydney station under the Queen Vic Building (Central I think) following blue signs.. is that right or have I just gone mad?