Slot-It News

Vinno

SlotIt's aren't a patch on those superbly engineered Cartrix units though. especially when you add in the beautiful tin and chamois!!!

and don't forget the little bit of blue toilet paper you get as well

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

SlotIt's aren't a patch on those superbly engineered Cartrix units though. especially when you add in the beautiful tin and chamois!!!

so does yours still sound like a Harley.....

Sure does, I'd love to race it like that so you can hear it before you see it- but it keep's trying to cough out a pinion and self-imploding...unfortunately the mix of my engineering "illegibillity" and Cartrix's engineering perfection didn't gell at all. :wacko:

Anyway, this is way off topic and enuff of my issues, sorry Gary, keep up the good work re Slot.It's, some fantastic releases pending.

• 2 weeks later...

Due out in September .......

CW11 - Jaguar XJR12 - n.3 1st Le Mans 1990

Le Mans Winner Collection - Limited Edition

CW111.jpg

CA23a - Porsche 911 GT1 EVO98 - n.5 FIA GT Oschersleben 1998

CA23a.jpg

Due out in October ........

Earlier this year SLOT-IT showed a 10th Anniversary Limited Edition release of their first car, the Audi R8C. The prototype was presented in a black & orange scheme with 10th Anniversary logos, but the production car has been revised to a more silver & black livery which is more like the original car. Still with SLOT-IT Anniversary logos, the car is due for release in October in a special presentation box and will be available in limited quantities.

pubb_audi_10_web.jpg

Due out in December .........

CA25a.jpg

Gary

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

CA22b - Lola B10/60 #13 Le Mans 2010

Lola B10/60 is a sportscar created to compete in the Lmp1 category, according to the ACO regulations. Lola has built cars for Le Mans since 1999; even the factory MG and Aston Martin cars were designed by the English constructor. In 2008, Lola was the first to offer a Coupe design available to privateer teams. Chassis monocoque and the crash box are made of carbon fiber composite. The suspension scheme is push-rod on both the front and the rear axle, with springs operated via rockers. Gearbox X-track 6 speeds, operated via paddle shift. Brakes have 4 pistons AP Racing calipers and carbon vented rotors. Wheels diameter is 18 inches. Overall weight 900 kg, the minimum according to regulations. The swiss Rebellion Racing team engaged two Lola B10/60 at the Le Mans 24 Hours 2010; the number 13 was driven by Andrea Belicchi, Jean-Christophe Bouillon and Guy Smith. Engine was the Judd GV 5.5, a V10, 72° unit, with 4 valves per cylinder and double overhead camshaft. Displacement was 5.5 liters and weight 135 kilograms; the maximum power, with the two air restrictors required by the Rules, is 650 hp at 7000 rpm.

Images from Slot.it on Facebook

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

I had a quick look at one of these out of the box on Tuesday night looked very interesting with the front bonnet section able to articulate seperate to the cabin rear body section it will be interesting to see how this rund with more body float options now.

Ray

As Parnelli Jones the Indy 500 winner once said "If you are not out of control you are not going fast enough!"

2017 Plafit FLM Edurance Champion

Team Thunderbird

Due In August/September 2013

CA26A - McLaren M8D - #48 1st Can-Am Mosport 1970

McLarenM8D164.jpg

CA10G - McLaren F1 GTR - #76 3rd Motegi 2002

CA10g-preorders.jpg

Pre orders are available now

Gary

• Vinno unpinned this topic