HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

We have Alan from Rotorua racing with us at club the next two weeks, and I just had another DTM visiting register, and he will be here in 2-3 weeks for a club race-night as well.

He is one of the two "Steve Wall"s that post on NZ Slot Racer FB page. 
On the DTM weekend he will be in his motor home, and he is looking for somewhere to park up for that weekend. I gather his wife will be riding shotgun.
If anyone has space for him to park up, please holler. 
I'd offer, but our road is a race track at present. We are still waiting for the police to bring in the SAS, or issue us with boy-racer heated-head seeking rocket launchers.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Hi Bingo. Some of the guys in Wellington recently had a gizmo that was supposed made by you. It was a portable battery powered testing/sanding /tyre cleaning block.

If my information is correct can you provide a price please. I think one of our members (Peter G) may already have one. Would be good for newbies who do not have a tyre machine.

I have had something similar for many years but it is transformer powered. The one I saw was so compact and portable.

Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)

By the way, a little birdy (Marty) told me that he tried to pass off an orange car the other day and was told off for using my colour, thanks guys , good to know you have my back, can''t let this new riff raff come along and think they can just start playing with just any old colour, whats the world going to come to if that goes on.

22 minutes ago, Roscoe said:

By the way, a little birdy (Marty) told me that he tried to pass off an orange car the other day and was told off for using my colour, thanks guys , good to know you have my back, can''t let this new riff raff come along and think they can just start playing with just any old colour, whats the world going to come to if that goes on.

Okay folks, she's on. Back room at Pat's the RC defectors are going 5 rounds with loaded NASCARs :):)

maxresdefault.jpg

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

2 hours ago, charlesx said:

Hi Bingo. Some of the guys in Wellington recently had a gizmo that was supposed made by you. It was a portable battery powered testing/sanding /tyre cleaning block.

If my information is correct can you provide a price please. I think one of our members (Peter G) may already have one. Would be good for newbies who do not have a tyre machine.

I have had something similar for many years but it is transformer powered. The one I saw was so compact and portable.

Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)

Yes I make these. They run off 2 9v batteries connected in parallel. I am selling them for $40 plus postage. 

Thanks Bingo. Will tell the locals. Might even buy one myself. Track owners in Taranaki supply a similar contraption for everybody to use at club meetings but we provide our own sticky tape.

Please advise total price delivered to New Plymouth - send to my email if breaking AUSLOT rules - charlesx@xtra.co.nz. Are batteries are included and can orders be combined.

If you are ever in Taranaki we would love to see you attend one of our club meetings. We race once a fortnight on Sunday mornings. Like some other slotties who visited us recently perhaps combine it with a visit to Hamilton, Te Awamutu etc. 

Regards Chas Le Breton - Taranaki Slot Car Racing Club.

Ow that's no good mate. Wishing you the best for a speedier than expected recovery.

"The world has  chronic shortage of voltarin. My packet tries to ration me to 50mg per dose.................. "