HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

I'm out still positive with the lurgy dammit. after consulting with my doctor and NZ govt I'm should be okay in public. I'll wear a mask if that makes y'all more comfortable. I'll leave it to the consensus if I'm allowed in the door , booyah 

Edited by pieguy
More info

The older i get, the faster i was.

yo there, I am now a no show as well. Mild lurgy of undetermined species

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Is anyone heading out through Taradale, who could pick up Leighton’s Group C from me?

- He is going directly to Mac’s from his work

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

A good night in the cave with 12 racers - once Jack and Ryan arrived for Group C.

Kudos to Leighton and Phillip who have obviously got game and thanks to everyone who supported Slotmadmac Cars Sales. Love your work. 

Pre 65

hcxTad7l.jpg

IJflhBUl.jpg

Group C

XeIqcsil.jpg

bnUmJxgl.jpg

Le Mans

OxRCIlwl.jpg

XkOAvK9l.jpg

Podiums are for short people.

Great turnout for racing, considering how many of us sidelined with assorted plagues.

Gutted I missed it, had all my cars prepped and doing sharp times on Oakland.
New lap record of 4.740 with my LMP.

ps, did a 5.09 with Leighton’s Group C Shell Porsche after I finished the tyres on Tuesday. That’s quicker than my own ones.

Righto rogues and rebels. Back to Oakland this week

Week 3

1 Fly Classics

2 DTM [Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisterschaft 1984 - 1996]

3 Group 5

Doors open 5:30 

Yo Smithy. Will miss you. At least he got there intact-ish, to get the rebore and sleeve job done.

They we’re amazing with Glenda in Wellington last year

For anyone interested, I will have the shed open this Sunday from 1pm. Everyone welcome to run some cars, but the main idea is to build up a car from scratch so some of the newer guys can see what's involved in getting a new car on the track.    

Edited by slotmadmac
  • Like 2

Podiums are for short people.

1 hour ago, slotmadmac said:

For anyone interested, I will have the shed open this Sunday from 1pm. Everyone welcome to run some cars, but the main idea is to build up a car from scratch so some of the newer guys can see what's involved in getting a new car on the track.    

I'm keen on learning some new tricks to beat those California guys 

The older i get, the faster i was.